Sunday, May 31, 2009

'BOUT. DANG. TIME!!!

DISCLAIMER: This post is chock-full of bold, CAPITALIZED, exclamation marked words..bear with me!!!!

Soooo...it has been quite some time since I've last posted (try 6, yes SIX, months!!). By this point, I'm sure no one is really reading my blog anymore. Gee, I wonder why! :) Plenty has happened in those six months: holidays, trips, a THIRD anniversary (which we went to Moab for). Lots & LOTS of ups and downs in the quest for a home...all interesting stuff (in my opinion). BUT. All I would've written about was my bad attitude. Seriously. I sank into a pit of griping & grumping, witching & moaning, etc. etc. etc. over the winter. The pit of despair (aka: basement)! (make sure you say this in a groggy, scratchy voice like the albino from Princess Bride!) Poor Jeff. Not the girl he married. *sigh* ANYWHO, good weather is here (the most effective anti-depressant, for me!) & I'm very determined not to become that negative, pessimistic wench EVER. AGAIN.

Oh! About that house thing....for those of you who work with me & hang with me on a regular basis..WE FOUND ONE!!! Yes, I know, you've listend to me gripe about the process endlessly. And for that I thank you:

THANK YOU!!!!

It must've been irritating listening to me go on ad nauseum. So truly, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It was cheaper than therapy :)

And that's all I wanted to say, folks: I'm back! I've been married for 3 years! We've found a house! YAAAAAAAAY! I will now commence posting on a regular basis. If anyone really cares :)

13 comments:

Jen said...

hey, I have checked your blog religiously for updates!!! So, yes, there is someone reading!! Love ya Meg!!!

Jessica Adams said...

Hey this is Jessica Adams (Jutin's wife). THANK YOU for posting a comment on my blog because it made me happy and not freaked out at all (I, like many, am also an avid blog-stalker!) I've heard many good things about you both!
Justin will be glad to get back in contact with both of you. I'm glad you found us! So for sure keep updating your blog (I'm adding you as a link from my page so you better do it. ;) and let's all get together soon!

Sheli said...

Love the new post and I luv u. You are such a fun person to be around. Even though you think you have been a complainer, you have not. You make me laugh, and at work that is a good thing. Happy summer to you!!

Rick and Rachael Underwood said...

YAY! I have missed you!! Glad your back:) I cant wait to see pictures of your house!

Chelsea said...

Meggs I am so glad you are back to the blogging world. I think you are great. Everyone falls into that kind of mood in the winter. Its depressing. Anyway, congrats on the house and Im glad your back :)

Wendy Anderson said...

Yay so happy to have you back in blog world :)))

kollers said...

Hey Megg! I do remember you from school! Its so fun to see everyone in this blogging world! Oncology.. . that would be a very hard, but rewarding job!

Cynthia said...

Congrats on the new house. Enjoy!

As for the witchy woman stuff, well, we're the opposite around here. HE is the grumpy gus. I still love him though and sometimes I even think his humphing is cute. I'll bet your spouse does too.

Amber said...

Finally! I am so glad you are back. Yipee!

Kateka said...

Welcome back darling! I am happy to know that you didn't die or something, and that you are healthy and well. :)

Doney Days said...

Glad you're back Meg! Congrats on the house!

Zack said...

I miss your rants. I'm sure you miss my drugged lame attempt at humor too. I check your blog too because you're never at the old E8 when I'm around. Yes, I'm so stoked that the hospital part of my life is hopefully gone, but there are truly a couple people I really miss and wish I could see often. Anyways, I guess I should have posted this on their site though :)

Kathy J said...

Hey...I love you and your rantings! But I'm seriously glad you're happy!!!!