Friday, October 2, 2009

And another month's gone by...

I really suck at this blogging lately. Really suck. *sigh*

So. Since you guys are awesome enough to take an interest in my life & ask questions that I have yet to answer, I'll update:

I'm 12 weeks along with this pregnancy 'fun'..& I officially hate any woman who 'loooooves' being prego. Hate them. I don't know how some people wait this long to break the news..cause you only have to spend about 5 seconds with me & I'll:

a) spill the beans (I'm terrible at keeping my own secrets..I CAN keep other peoples' secrets..just fyi..haha).

b) bite your head off. My tolerance for stupidity has shrunk to nil..so don't cut me off in traffic, make a snarky remark at the post office, or tell me my butt looks bigger (this one is aimed at my well-intentioned sister, who thought it was a compliment?). I will kill you. And then you will wonder why I'm so cranky. And then I'll tell you (see 'a').

c) puke on you. Which sucks. Not just for me, but you, too! However, this HAS made for a couple funny stories..like me throwing up in my patients' rooms..in THEIR puke buckets. Gross.

So..there ya have it! I know, that in all reality, I have it really good compared to a lot of women..but that hasn't stopped me from complaining :) So thanks for listening to me, guys. I'm going to redouble my efforts for a positive attitude!

Anywho, this whole post makes it sound like I'm not happy to be preggers. But I really am! Leave out the nausea, the 13-year-old amounts of acne & the pinched butt nerve...and I'm pretty freakin' psyched to be cookin' a baby :) I just can't wait 'till you can actually tell! I can tell. My hubby can tell. My jeans can tell. (And apparently so can my sister!) But no one else can. And in all reality, the baby bump is truly on visible if I've eaten a big meal :) So, I'm sorry Kateka, but I don't have a pic to post, yet. But I will! Soon :)

Have a good weekend :)

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I was going to request a picture like Kateka did. But you answered my question in your post.
But you are so dang skinny we probably wont be able to tell until you are like 8 months along ;)
I hope you get feeling better!

Kateka said...

Same with Chelsea, I was going to tell you to post a pic, but you are just so proactive. Puking in your patients room?? Hilarious! And I totally look preggers after a big meal too. I'll have to post before/after big meal pictures on my blog one day. Ha, ha, ha. Not.

Unknown said...

Haha, I didn't like most of pregnancy either!

Puking- I was a flight attendant last time and would puke in other passengers barf bags. If the urge came, I would reach down, grab one and puke. A few weeks later I quit. haha.

Congrats 12 weeker!