Monday, October 5, 2009

Dear Comcast...

PLEASE bring your glorious service to my neighborhood! PLEASE!! I can't take waving around the little, plastic 'modem' thingy from another, slower, less superior company, just PRAYING for '4 lines of service', instead of 3...(or heaven forbid, 2 lines!) anymore!! Because when I find a spot with 4 lines, it's usually in a spot where I can't set said plastic thingy down! And, it drains my energy, and my motivation, which is in short supply right now as it is!

And now...RANDOM THOUGHTS:

I'm growing oddly fond of Rachael Ray's talk show (yikes!). The only time that I watch actual TV (we don't have TV..see above prayer as to why..this is actually a good thing, though.) is at the gym. And her show is pretty entertaining. Not to mention, the food she features usually motivates me to run harder! Faster! Stronger! So I can eat it! On a slight tangent: I can't stand her '30 Minute Meal' cookbooks! 30 minutes, my foot! Every recipe requires a gazillion (yes, a gazillion) ingredients. Half of which I can only get if I travel to Zimbabwe. Anywho.

I really want to get the dust ruffle on our bed! We've been in our house for a little over 3 months, & I want to be able to hide stuff under there without seeing it. However, last time I tried to get a dust ruffle on that bed by myself, I broke the entire contents of a bedside table. No bueno. I'll just have to ask my brother to help me next time he's here...I feel guilty asking Jeff when he's so busy digging sprinkler lines in our back yard.

I need to get an oil change for my car. The dealership we take Jeff's truck to is cheaper than anywhere else. But I have to plan ahead, because they don't usually service Volkswagons..and apparently their parts come from Zimbabwe! Or Germany. Either or.

Well, I'm off to walk my dog in the very chilly, crisp, refreshing fall weather we've got going on here! Good day to you!

4 comments:

Jen said...

You are so stinking cute and I just miss you like crazy!!!! Thanks for making me smile today BTW we are thinking girls night this week--you game? And I can't believe someone from comcast posted a comment. Is that what it takes to get costumer service in english? love ya

Kateka said...

Ha, ha. Love random thoughts.

Stephanie said...

I have to agree with the Rachael Ray thoughts, I rarley have ever heard of some of the things she uses, and it is only 30 minutes if you are all by yourself, have cooked for 30 years and everything is right there waiting for you!

royal said...

Fabulous Post!
We offer vehicle gps tracking systems that can be hidden in your vehicle.Our GPS monitoring tracking device allows you to monitor a vehicle at all times.This is a cost-saving vehicle and assets positioning solution to track your truck or car fleet for security and logistics reasons.

Thanks
GPS Vehicle Tracking India