Monday, August 18, 2008

Staying awake....

A. Attached or single? Attached
B. Best friend? Jeff :)
C. Cake or pie? J's molten lava chocolate mini-cakes he makes for me when I have a bad day.
D. Day of choice? Saturday..it's the only day I get to spend completely with Jeff!
E. Essential Item? Cell phone and lip gloss
F. Favorite color? Red!
G. Gummy bears or worms? Ummm..neither..chocolate..but if I have to choose Sour Patch Kids
H. Hometown? Bluffdale, UT
I. Indulgence? Jeff's cooking!!
J. January or July? July, for sure! The 4th is my favorite holiday!
K. Kids? One puppy :)
L. Life isn't complete w/o? My hubby and our families..which includes our dogs!
M. Marriage date? May 4th, 2006
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 4 brothers, one sister!
O. Oranges or apples? Oranges..mmmmm
P. Phobias? Friends, family, or me getting cancer!!
Q. Quotes? "God grant me the courage to change the things I can change, the serenity to accept those I cannot change, and the wisdom to know the difference."
R. Reasons to smile? Too many: Jeff, Zuky, my family, the fact that I have a job, a home, enough food, I'm healthy...would you like me to keep going?
S. Season of choice? Spring and fall..perfect running weather!
T. Tag some peeps! Y'all know who you are!
U. Unknown fact about me: I always slam doors & cupboards..so Jeff always thinks I'm mad when I'm cooking!
V. Vegetable? I know it's a fruit but, tomatoes!
W. Worst habits? Procrastination!!!
X. X-ray or ultrasound? they're both useful in their own rights..haha
Y. Your fav food? Jeff's coffee-rub ribeyes, his amazing ribs, yummy salads....
Z. Zodiac sign? Gemini

1 comment:

Kateka said...

Q. I like that quote. I have tried to incorporate it more in my life before but always seem to forget about it.